- Ben Carson’s $4 Tomato is Already HereIn an interview on Fox News, presidential candidate Ben Carson argued in favor of an undocumented guest worker program for illegal immigrants. The basis for his reasoning was the $4 dollar tomato. It goes like this: Americans aren’t willing to … Continue reading → The post Ben Carson’s $4 Tomato is Already Here appeared first […]
- Unusual Circumstances of Donald TrumpAnother day, another condemnation. That’s nearly the way it’s been since the day Donald Trump announced his run for president. In his detractors’ defense, Trump has been so much the media focus that they almost have to come out swinging … Continue reading → The post Unusual Circumstances of Donald Trump appeared first on The […]
- Nuremburg for ChristiansCarly Fiorina says that while we need to passionately protect religious liberty, it is inappropriate for a Kentucky county clerk to continue to refuse to issue same-sex marriage licenses against a court order, because she is a government worker. [source: … Continue reading → The post Nuremburg for Christians appeared first on The News Beats.
- Persecution of American Christians IntensifiesPlease visit the Fellowship Page of this website to help Christians who are being persecuted for their faith. These Christians are being targeted by those under the influence of the god of this world for persecution. His aim is to … Continue reading → The post Persecution of American Christians Intensifies appeared first on The […]
- Spoiler AlertHere is an interesting short story from the Book of Isiah about a vineyard the bears repeating. To expedite the analogy we’re going to give away the ending first: “For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house … Continue reading → The post Spoiler Alert appeared first on The News Beats.
- Republican and MSM Establishment Hearing the Rush of Disenfranchised VotersThe dustup over charges that Donald Trump insinuated in an interview after the first presidential debate that Foxnews moderator Megyn Kelly was on her menstrual cycle during questioning points out precisely what is wrong with the Republican Party. There was … Continue reading → The post Republican and MSM Establishment Hearing the Rush of Disenfranchised […]
- With Donald Trump Main Stream Media Kingmakers No More?There is a crucial difference between commenters who post comments on blogs or websites, and journalists. Generally, commenters may post only opinionated comments, facts that may or may not be true without providing citation, and facts that may include links … Continue reading → The post With Donald Trump Main Stream Media Kingmakers No More? […]
- The Conscience of the Nation Unaccounted ForOn January, 21, 1981, Iran released 52 American hostages who had been held for 444 days. The significance of the release time was that it was only minutes after newly elected President Ronald Reagan took his oath of office as … Continue reading → The post The Conscience of the Nation Unaccounted For appeared first […]
- An Appeal To HeavenThis nation is in as dark an hour as it was back in its early fight for independence. A rabble in arms was up against the most powerful tyranny on earth and might easily been obliterated were it not for … Continue reading → The post An Appeal To Heaven appeared first on The News […]
- Midnight for America?Previously unbeknownst to the public, last year the American government may have pushed the world dangerously close to the final minute on the infamous Doomsday Clock. After WWII, scientists came up with the rating system, fashioned after the 12 hour … Continue reading → The post Midnight for America? appeared first on The News Beats.
- Ben Carson’s $4 Tomato is Already Here
Category Archives: Global Warming
In 2008, now Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich teamed up with Nancy Pelosi, then Speaker of the House, to make a video commercial on the threat of global warming. In it, they called on Americans to demand that our leaders … Continue reading
A campaign has been launched in Japan to reduce global warming by sending everyone to bed an hour earlier each night. The idea is that less electricity used will reduce the carbon footprint of the Japanese. Such encroachments on human … Continue reading
Because it hasn’t happened, and according to the global warming conspirators’ predictive time line we can tell that it’s not going to happen, now would be a good time to reflect on exactly what anthropogenic global warming was supposed to … Continue reading
The English government is spending approximately $92 million dollars to purchase carbon credits as a consequence of surpassing their CO2 emissions cap. The Certified Emissions Reduction (CER) credits will be brokered by Barclays, JP Morgan and company who will earn … Continue reading
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), working closely with the Obama administration, declared last December that green house gases, including carbon dioxide, are dangerous to human health. This gives the EPA the ability to act alone in setting emission standards that … Continue reading
Large energy companies that have been reaching back to cover their behinds, have recently reached back and found their spines. ConocoPhillips, the third largest integrated energy company in America, and BP, the largest oil company in Europe, bailed out of … Continue reading